- Function input and outputs are in the blue box at the beginning of each information page. It includes the default values used.
- All argument inputs are name-value pair format except when specifying RSK structure and file name. Required inputs must not be empty and necessary for the function to run. Optional inputs have a default value if none is entered.
- Generally, the defaults are to perform function on all casts in the data field.
- Some examples of command dialogues contain descriptive comments which are not part of the command or response. These start with a percent character, ('%').
- Code in a box can be run by anyone as practice.
- Functions that start with "RSK" are designed to be user-callable and take the structure returned from
RSKreaddataas the first argument generally.